1. The candidates should apply within 15 days after publication of advertisement in newspapers.
2. Experience means post qualification experience gained in a regular full time paid job after attaining the prescribed qualification.
3. Only short listed candidates will be call for test / interview.
4. The competent authority has the discretion not to fill all or any of above mentioned posts or reject any application without assigning any reason and nobody will have right to challenge the same.
5. Test / interview of shortlisted candidates will be held at I&SC PAC Kamra.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
The hired trained Engineers are to be posted purely on contract basis against PAC Commercial MRO project and their responsibilities include, but not limited to:
1. Handle Line maintenance operation as a certified / under trainee Engineer.
2. Provide assistance in short listing of tools and testers and Identification of vendors for their procurement.
3. Provide assistance in short listing of requisite GSE and Identification of vendors for their procurement.
4. Development of MoE for EASA-145 and ANO-145 certifications.
5. Implementation of MoE for acquisition of EASA-145 and ANO-145 certifications.
6. Provide assistance in follow-up for the certification processes.
The Commercial Aviation Engineer would provide assistance regarding establishment of MRO in following areas:
1. Establishment of Line and Base Maintenance setup.
2. Acquisition of tools, testers and equipment.
3. Establishment of shop facilities.
4. Acquisition of aircraft maintenance data.
5. Acquisition of requisite certifications.
6. Training of HR.